Analyst Application Information Page
HIRING & IMPORTANT DATES
- All applications have the applicant name, email, and college hidden from the readers evaluating them
- Every application has two independent readers who take notes and make recommendations.
- After every application is independently evaluated, and the hiring team comes together to discuss the feedback and selects who will be extended a group interview
- We heavily weigh the effort we felt was put into each application
- We generally value voice and passion coming through in the application over experience (this is why we chose to eliminate the resume component this application cycle)
- Each group interview is evaluated by two managers who take notes on the following criteria: creativity, thinking and analysis, communication, and teamwork. Recommendations are made to extend an individual interview
- After every group interviewee is independently evaluated, the hiring team discusses the feedback from both the group interview and written application to select to whom we extend an individual interview
INFO SESSION LINKS
AMA (ask me anything) Session
9/10/21 at the REC, second floor of the Athenaeum, Room 214!
IN PERSON: 9/7/21 7-8 pm PST in KRAVIS 102 at CMC
VIRTUAL: 9/8/21 7-8 pm PST
Meeting ID: 820 7646 8573